Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BYU Football Practice - April 2010

Yes, I really am posting about something that happened back in April. I have been a fabulous blogger lately.

Most people know that we're big BYU fans around our house so when BYU had it's open spring practice we knew we had to take the boys down to see it. You get to see the players and it's FREE, much cheaper than taking everyone to a game.

The boys got to toss the ball around with some of the team members.





They caught or tried to catch some passes.

Bri's brothers came with us too and got to participate.


As my boys look on in awe. . .

There was even a camera man on hand to film the event, but I never got to see if my boys ended up on TV.

Ethan at the stadium.

Bradon was good about observing everything and wandering up and down the aisle during the practice and scrimmage.

GO COUGARS!
And now another football season is just around the corner.

1 comment:

Hale Family said...

How fun! My boys would LOVE that! Well...except for the fact that it is the wrong team. :)