We had our family Christmas party with Bri's side of the family on the 23rd since we were scheduled to be with my family on Christmas Eve. In Denmark they actually celebrate the 23rd as Little Christmas Eve, so I thought it was fun to get together with family on this night as well.
We finally got to meet baby Mackenzie, with whom Bradon shares a birthday. They couldn't look more different, but they're both adorable. It was tough to get them to look in the same direction at the same time, but I did my best.
I like the picture below because Bradon just realized that someone was sitting next to him.
They both finally decided to look up, just not in the same direction. Cute cousins!
Here's me with my littlest ray of sunshine, Mr. Bradon.
Love those big eyes!
Ethan and Tanner had a blast opening gifts from Grandma and Grandpa. They got tools, a Lite Bright, a Discover projector, stuffed animals, books, backpacks. Wow!
Then it was time for the pinata. Since they always start with the youngest I just never seem to get a chance. I'm just old! I think Mat is always determined to never let anyone who was born earlier than him get a swing, but Sarah got the last hit this year.


No comments:
Post a Comment