Monday, March 24, 2008

Backyard Makeover

Today, for the second year running, I qualified for FM 100's Backyard Makeover. Now I have a 1 in 40 shot at winning a prize package worth almost $20,000! Yippee! Here's what the winner gets:
The Grand Prize winner will receive a backyard play set, and trampoline from BACKYARD ADVENTURES, a patio set and shade canopy from R.C. WILLEY, Weber Gas Grill from ORSON GYGI, sliding glass door with installation from AMSCO WINDOWS, plants and trees from J&J GARDEN CENTER, and potting soil from SUN GRO BLACK GOLD POTTING SOIL. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is approximately Nineteen Thousand Six Hundred Dollars ($19,600).
Not too shabby. I have to admit that it's kind of exciting being on the radio for your five seconds of fame. The boys listened to it and thought it was sort of cool. Actually, Tanner didn't seem too interested at all (probably because I'm not Bob the Builder).
So wish me luck on Saturday when I go to Backyard Adventures for the final prize drawing.

4 comments:

jen&boys said...

you crack me up! second time's a charm right? good luck! We'll be crossing our fingers that they pick you!

Nicole said...

How fun. You are the contest queen!

Jenn and Brandon said...

We're crossing our fingers too! When you win, you can host all the summer parties in your backyard! Good luck!

Rachel said...

Good luck! Hopefully we'll be able to enjoy your winnings with you this summer!