Monday, February 4, 2008

The Drumroll Please. . .

We had our ultrasound today and the big question was boy or girl?








We are pleased to announce that . . .





What can we say? We seem to be very good at having little boys and so it looks like we'll be continuing the trend. Hooray for little boys! I guess I will definitely be putting the Care Bear nursery set up for sale that I won in a contest. I don't think it would be appropriate for a little boy. In retrospect I could have safely purchased a little boy set five years ago if we'd known that we'd be having three little boys in a row, but I thought I'd stick with gender neutral so that the nursery would work with either sex.

The baby measured about a week ahead of my due date so we'll see when he arrives. If my trend of having my babies early continues we could have our new baby boy by mid-June, but I'll just keep thinking the end of June so that when the going gets tough at the end I'll be able to keep going. He looks healthy and wonderful and we'll anxiously await our chance to meet him.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Congrats! We look forward to another Hepworth boy. Imagine how busy you'll be when it's sports season!

jen&boys said...

congrats congrats! Riser is so excited to have another Eeeee! to play with.

**the muirs** said...

How fun Cynthia! Now our little men can be BEST FRIENDS! If you have him in mid-June there's a very good chance they'll be born together! Have you thought of any names for the little man yet?

Rachel said...

Oh Cynth! I'm so pleased for you. You are such a great mom. Wow three boys. Now the next question...will the boy look like a Sollis or a Hepworth? Can't wait to find out.

Marie said...

Congratulations. That is indeed exciting.
Marie Horne