Tanner and Ethan both love the water!
In other family news, we signed Ethan up for preschool today. He'll be attending preschool on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30. I think he'll have a great time, but we will miss not having him at home. His school is near the library and so we figure that we can stop on our way home from preschool on Fridays to make our weekly trip to the library.
Little boys are a lot of fun. This morning I walked out of the kitchen to find them both jumping on my recliner singing "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed!" Tanner's version went something like "No. Monkeys. Jump. Bed. Head." It was pretty funny. I wish I had a small portion of their energy.
1 comment:
Glad to see your blog. I used to blog, but stopped almost a year ago. I should start again. It is a great way to stay in touch.
I'm still as BYU getting my Master's in English. Nothing much new going on.
Marie Horne
Post a Comment