Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kindergarten is just around the corner!

I can't believe that the summer is just flying by and pretty soon I'll be sending my little boy off to kindergarten. The truth is that Ethan is not so little. He just turned 6, so he'll be one of the oldest in his class, and he's tall for his age, but he still seems like a little boy to me. I hate to think of sending him off into the world where he'll learn all kinds of things (both good and bad).

I think we'll miss him a lot at home while he's gone. He is a great playmate for Tanner and is a sweet big brother to Bradon. Hopefully he'll adjust to going to school every day. He's not looking forward to that! Below are a few pictures of his graduation from preschool.
I have really enjoyed this preschool and Tanner is signed up to attend this fall. That means that on Tuesday and Thursday mornings it will be only Bradon and I at home. It will be a quiet house! We still have the month of August left so we'll have to pack it with lots of swimming, a trip to the canyons and some other activities.

1 comment:

Rob & Michelle Eberly Family said...

I can't believe he's 6 either. What a big boy. Good luck to both Mom and Ethan with Kindergarten . . .a big change.