Bradon continues to be a sweet little baby. He is a little more demanding these days. He no longer likes the swing or the bouncer for more than just a few minutes. He likes to roll over onto his tummy, but most of the time he just gets stuck there and gets mad. He'd be really happy if I could only play with him all day. He does love it when Tanner and Ethan come and talk to him and play with him. He loves his big brothers. He's doing pretty well with sitting up these days, although you have to watch him because if he gets excited about something he'll kick his feet and knock himself over. He's a great little baby boy and we love him!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Bradon is learning to eat.
Bradon had his first taste of rice cereal on November 3rd. I don't think he was quite ready for an interesting new texture. He mainly spit most of it out.
Even though he wasn't too impressed with his first meal, he did manage to share a few smiles with the camera.
Now that it's been a month and a half he's had the opportunity to try a few more foods. He never turned into a big fan of cereal, but he loves butternut squash and sweet potatoes. He didn't care for applesauce at all, but he seems to tolerate pears and bananas. It's always interesting to see what flavors a baby likes. I guess I'm going to have to get up the courage to buy some of those green jars of food and not let my prejudice intercede, but they always look so disgusting to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, they grow soooo fast! He's so cute!
That is the cutest little smile.
Awe, I love that kid!! All that hair... what a sweetheart!
Post a Comment